Korean Music Quotes SNSD - Dear Mom


Song Title : Dear Mom

Extended Play : Gee (2009)

Sung By : Girls' Generation (SNSD)



Lyrics Quotes

Maeumi yeppeun sarami dwegeyo. Nameul monjeo saenggakhaneun saram dwegeyo. Umma ye sarangi baramdeureul jigyeogalgeyo.
I will become a warm hearted person. I will become a person who puts others first. I will fulfill the wishes of your love.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ddaeron jalmosdwen seontaeldeurro apahaetjiman amu mal eobshi dwiehseo jigyeobwa jooseotjyo. Seoturgoh eori aijiman ijen algeosgatayo, umma ye joyonghan gidaye ulmireul.
Although at times, I hurt you because of my wrong decisions, you you quietly watched over me from afar. Although I'm still a young and clumsy child, I think I understand now; the meaning of your silent prayers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eon nilgado jarang seureon ddaree dwegeyo. Umma ye sarangi baramdeureul jigyeo galgeyo. Han eobshi boyeojoon sarangmankeum. 
No matter where I go, I will be a daughter you can be proud of. I will fullfill the wishes of your love; with all the love that you have shown me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sujun beo jajo pyo hyeon mothaejyo. Umma jeongmalo saranghaeyo.
I was too shy to express this to you clearly. But Mom, I truly love you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


0 comments: